Pengaruh Financial attitude dan Financial Knowledge Terhadap Financial Management Behavior

Lia Windah Putri Manalu, Haryaji Catur Putera Hasman, Alfifto Alfifto

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of Financial Attitude and Financial Knowledge on Financial Management Behavior in Management Study Program Students at Sari Mutiara Indonesia. This type of researh is associative quantitative. The population in this study werw undergraduate students of The Manajement Study Program at Sari Mutiara Indonesia University in 2019 as many as 226 students.This study used a sampling technique, namely non-probability sampling of 145 respondents, namely undergraduate students of the Management Study Program at Sari Mutiara Indonesia University in 2019. The data collection technique in this study was to distribute questionnaires via Google Form. The result of this study of this study indicate that Financial Attitude has a positive and significant effect on Financial Management Behavior with a tvalue of 5.295 > ttable 1.976 and a significance of <0.001 < 0.05. financial Knowledge has a positive and significant effect on Financial Management Behavior with a tvalue of 2.130 > ttable 1.976 and a significance of <0.001 < 0.05. Financial Attitude and Financial Knowledge have a positive and significant effect on Financial Management Behavior with an Fvalue of 15.089 > Ftable 2.34 and significance <0.001 < 0.05. The coefficient of determination obtained is 16.4%, the remaining 83.6% is influenced by other variables.

Keywords


Financial Attitude; Financial Knowledge; Financial Management Behavior.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Al Kholilah, N. I. (2013). Stuidi financial manajeiimeiin beiihavior pada masyarakat Suirabaya. Jouirnal of Buisineiiss Banking, 3(1), 69-80.

Amanah, E., Rahadian, D., & Iradianty, A. (2016). Pengaruh financial knowledge, financial attitude dan external locus of control terhadap personal financial management behavior pada mahasiswa s1 universitas telkom. eProceedings of Management, 3(2).

Asih, S. W. (2020). Peiingaruih financial knowleiidgeii, financial attituideii dan incomeii teiirhadap peiirsonal financial manageiimeiint beiihavior meiilaluii locuis of control seiibagai variabeiil inteiirveiining. Eiiconomic Eiiduication Analysis Jouirnal, 9(3), 748-767.

Bordeiin, L. M. (2008). Changing colleiigeii stuideiints'financial knowleiidgeii, attituideii and beiihavior throuigh seiiminar participation. Jouirnal of family and eiiconomic issuieii, 29, 23-40.

Guinawan, A. P. (2020). Peiingaruih Liteiirasi Keiiuiangan dan Gaya Hiduip Teiirhadap Peiingeiilolaan Keiiuiangan Mahasiswa Prodi Manajeiimeiin Uiniveiirsitas Muihammadiyah Suimateiira Uitara. Juirnal Huimaniora: Juirnal Ilmui Sosial, Eiikonomi dan Huikuim, 4(2), 23-35.

Herdjiono, M. V. I., & Damanik, L. A. (2016). Pengaruh financial attitude, financial knowledge, parental income terhadap financial management behavior. Jurnal Manajemen Teori dan Terapan, 9(3), 226-241.

Indoneiisia, O. J. (2017). Strateiigi Nasional Liteiirasi Keiiuiangan Indoneiisia.

Jeiinnifeiir, L. W. (2010). Financial Attituideii, Beiihavior and Ouitcomeiis: An Oveiirvieiiw of Reiiseiiarch Finding. Ameiirican Jouirnal of Agricuiltuiral Eiiconomics, 466.

Juiliandi, A. &. (2014). Meiitodologi Peiineiilitian Bisnis, Konseiip dan Aplikasi: Suikseiis Meiinuilis Skripsi & Teiisis Mandiri.

Khairani, F., & Alfarisi, M. F. (2019). Analisis pengaruh financial attitude, financial knowledge, pendidikan orang tua dan parental income terhadap financial management behavior pada mahasiswa s1 universitas andalas padang. Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Ekonomi Manajemen, 4(1), 172-183.

Mieiin, N. T. (2015). Factors affeiicting peiirsonal financial manageiimeiint beiihaviors: Eiivideiins from Vieiitnam. AP15Vieiitnam Confeiireiinceii.

Orton, L. (2007). Financial liteiiracy: Leiissonfrom inteiirnasional eiixpeiirieiinceii. Ottawa, ON,.

Sartono, A. (2015). Manajeiimeiin Keiiuiangan dan Teiiori Aplikasi. Ceiitakan Keiieiimpat,

Suigiyono, D. R. (2012). Statistika uintuik peiineiilitian [Statistic for reiiseiiarch].

Suigiono, S. (2016). Meiitodeii peiineiilitian kuiantitatif, kuialitatif dan r& d.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31289/jimbi.v4i2.2729

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2023 Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen dan Bisnis (JIMBI)

Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Program Studi Manajemen
Universitas Medan Area
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License